Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jingle all the way


Cute little Christmas decoration I made after falling in love with one on Pinterest. I was inspired copied it from here. Why waste energy on being creative when there are SO MANY ideas online that you can use? Obviously, I had to recreate the vinyl myself. I used my Silhouette and it was my first vinyl project. I can't call it a complete fail since I did manage to make a cute plaque...BUT I did use almost half my roll of vinyl trying to get it working right in the machine. Lessons learned the hard way are never forgotten.

My bucket list of holiday crafts and yummy food is entirely too long. If all I get done is this one project (okay---and also the rest of the homemade gifts I need to help kiddos with) then I'll be happy.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment